How do I register my ex-military vehicle

There are thousands of ex-Military vehicles registered across Australia however, each state has separate rules and regulations surrounding the roadworthiness of a vehicle.

We recommend confirming with your State Road and Traffic Authority as to what determines a vehicle roadworthy and ensuring you use a trusted machinic who is able to provide advice if any is required.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us